http://foxnewsbusiness.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/42031816_subscription_s.jpg

Professional Market Research Firms Can Help You Improve Customer Relations

Employee branding strategy

A competitive intelligence agency may sound like a provider that has everything to do with espionage and spy activities. The realty, however, is that a competitive intelligence agency can help businesses of all size connect with the most likely customers. From developing physician satisfaction products to making sure that customer experience services follow through after every sale, there are many things that can help a company build and maintain relationships with their current and future customers.

Finding the right company to help you develop competitive intelligence and analysis services can be the difference between success and failure.

Why Measure Customer Satisfaction?

Whether you are planning a way to follow up on the experience a window replacement customer had at your business or if you are looking for ways to get the most truthful information about experiences that your customers have had with your sales people, making a decision to outsource customer service experiences can help you achieve your goals.
In a time when more and more Americans are dissatisfied with the customer service that they receive, it is important to make sure that your company is different. The fact that 91% of unhappy customers will not willingly do business with that company again is reason enough to make sure that your company is part of the other 9%.
One trend that many large companies are trying to beat is the fact that 80% of Americans agree that smaller companies place a greater emphasis on customer service than larger businesses. Finding the right combination of customer service training and follow up surveys can help you achieve better client relations, whether you are a large or small company.

Consider some of these facts and figures about the customer service industry and the help that a competitive intelligence agency can provide:

  • Unfortunately, employees only ask for the customer?s name 21% of the time, so it is difficult to build relationships that will encourage customers to return.
  • 24% of American adults have posted reviews or comments online about the services or products they buy.
  • Even though a purchase can be very rewarding, customer loyalty can be worth 10 times as much as a single purchase.
  • 48% of consumers indicate that the most critical time to gain their loyalty is when they begin service or make their first purchase.
  • 70% of consumers say content marketing makes them feel closer to the sponsoring company, according to the Content Marketing Institute.
  • 90% U.S. consumers say they would pay more to ensure a superior customer experience.

Navigating the process of customer service can be difficult, but in today’s digital age it is essential to continue to work on establishing a great experience for every customer that you encounter.




There are no comments

Add yours